Red or blood orange.
Unique, sweet, juicy and tender flavor.
They have fine orange skin with light reddish hints.
Bark with little coloration and is easy to peel.
Among its properties we highlight:
- Contains anthocyanin, an antioxidant and water-soluble red pigment, protective against ultraviolet light.
- They can reduce the risk of heart disease, some types of cancer and the accumulation of LDL cholesterol. 910.
- They can reduce the risk of cataracts, and help the healing process of our body.
- Source of Vitamin C, folic acid, calcium and vitamin A.
- High content of dietary fiber. - Prevents many degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Lowers the level of bad cholesterol.