0 Items
£0.00
Finalize

Buy Onions 1kg

Availability: In stock

£1.85
Compra este producto a través de TU CAJA AL GUSTO your boxes to taste
  • Description

  • Characteristics

  • The main component of onion, by far, is water, since it accounts for 90% of its composition. Therefore, it is surprising that in the remaining 10% we find so many nutrients and with so many beneficial properties. - Essential oils, responsible for most of the properties of the onion that we will discuss later, although they are also guilty of the annoying tearing we suffer when we peel it. - Group B vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system; also vitamin E and C, with powerful antioxidant action. - Multiple minerals and trace elements such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium and sulfur among others. - Essential amino acids. - Fiber One of the best known properties of onion is the diuretic action, so it is highly recommended in patients with renal insufficiency, gout or hyperuricemia, kidney stones, edema or hypertension. Because of its diuretic effect, but also because of its high water and fiber content and low in fat and sugar, it is essential in any diet. It has expectorant action, as well as bactericide and fungicide. It is very useful in processes such as colds, colds, bronchitis, pharyngitis and other respiratory conditions. In fact, a widely used remedy in these cases is to place a split onion in half next to the bed at night. In recent years, its beneficial effect in the treatment of asthma and allergies has also been demonstrated. It is a potent cardioprotector thanks to its antithrombotic, lipid-lowering properties (this is the ability to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels) and hypotensive, provided it is consumed on a regular basis. The well-known depurative action of onion is due to the fact that it is able to eliminate toxins and ferments that occur in the stomach after digestion, a process that also favors stimulating the liver, pancreas and gallbladder to secrete the necessary substances. These properties only occur when consumed raw. Those with a delicate stomach, suffering from heartburn or having a tendency to flatulence or meteorism should avoid excessive consumption. The properties of the onion are innumerable, here we have only commented on the most relevant ones, so we encourage you to take it daily in any way, but preferably raw, because it is when it retains all its properties.

  • Additional Information

    Variety Onion
    Free shipping No

Buy Onions 1kg

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Khaki Persimón 1kg

Khaki Persimón 1kg

£2.42
Aguacate Hass 1kg ✔

Aguacate Hass 1kg ✔

Before: £3.53

Special Price: £2.71

Box to taste 5kg

Box to taste 5kg

From: £6.15

Box to taste 9kg

Box to taste 9kg

From: £6.97

Box to taste 14kg

Box to taste 14kg

From: £7.79

Box to taste 19kg

Box to taste 19kg

From: £8.62

   
Write a review

Share your opinion about products with other users leaving your comment.

- When writing your opinion, try to avoid:

  • - Comment on other products that are not related
  • - Mention price and promotion details
  • - Using inappropriate language
  • - Disseminating information about other companies and websites
  • - Mention details of your personal life - we want to protect your privacy

You're reviewing

All fields are required *

up